Do you provide school advocacy or go to IEP meetings?

No. There are several good advocates and special education law attorneys in the area that I can refer you to.

Do you provide therapy?

No. I do not provide therapy but can guide parents and adults to trusted professionals who have experience working with people on the autism spectrum.

Do you work with parents and adults outside of the Boulder area?

Yes! I have worked with parents and adults across the country to help them find autism resources in their area.

How do I know if you will be able to help me?

The best way to find out is to schedule a free 15 minute consultation call with me. We can discuss your needs and what types of autism resources you are looking for. I will be open and honest about my ability to help.

What do you charge and do you offer a sliding fee scale?

Services are available at a variety of costs - starting with simple hourly consulting, and going in to package rates. Please contact me so that I can learn more about your needs and provide you with an accurate estimate of the costs. And yes! I do provide sliding scale fee structures, please don't let money get in your way of seeking assistance.

What ages do you work with?

I work with parents of children as young as two years old and a range of adults, including one over the age of 70.